- Information & Submission Form -
You must be registered for and attend the camp to enter “The Choreographer Awards.”
Submissions must be received by June 30.
*Student choreographers may submit only ONE show dance routine
*Teacher choreographers may submit only one show dance routine per age catedgory
(No competition medleys.)
*The choreography must be the original creative work of the submitting contestant. Routines are judged on application of choreographic principles regardless of the style or level of the dancers.
$10 Registration Fee
(Each candidate will receive feedback from 3 judges on their work)
Upload your video to Youtube (private channel) and paste link below:
*Couples should be in costume for video. Please make sure all couples are seen in the video. No close up shots please.
Judges will consider the following criteria when selecting winners:
• Formation Changes to include Transitions
• Level of choreography to meet level of dancers
• Overall development of theme
• Musicality & Dynamics
• Use of space
* Organizers must receive at least 3 submissions for the division to carry
* Direct questions to: